There is nothing like the feeling you get with a wood stove in the centre of your family living room, especially in the more wintry months. Taking a little time to consider the various types of stoves options out there will pay dividends before you commit yourself.
Here are some tips for those shopping for wood stoves.
- Consider the size of your room and ensure your wood stove proportions complement the space.
- Research any stove you are considering before you buy.
- Try to have a demonstration of any stove you are considering.
- Consider whether you would you like a dual fuel option?
- When setting your budget, remember a wood stove is a long term investment and quality lasts.
The Chalk Farm Stoves Norfolk show room always has a working stove on display so you can really see why you would want to have one in your home.